home > Our company > History

History

Photos/Videos
History

Marchetti Autogru S.p.A. was founded in 1956 by its current president, Mr Luigi Marchetti who first started the manufacturing activity as a small, individually owned business moving on to become a Corporation in 1978.

The Marchetti S.p.A. facilities today extend over an area of 46,000 s.m. (over 150,000 sf), 16,000 (52,500) of which are roofed.

The company achieved the ISO 9001 certification in 1998 (registration n° 4026).


iso 9001.pdf